Coolest Beer World Recordson Jun 23 in Uncategorized by Sam
Stumbled across the Coolest Beer World Records the other day, even though I appreciate the taste of beer im always impressed by people downing a pint, espeically in 0.45 sescs! Ive updated and checked them as some were out of date:
1. World Record for Downing a Beer – 0.45 secs for a pint (held by Peter Dowdswell- he also holds several other beer drinking records, including drinking 5 pints of beer updside down in 29 seconds!!)
2. World Record for Beer Glasses Carrying – 20 glasses (I Gernam woman did have a go for 21 in 2008, but failed)
4. World’s Strongest Beer – 55% alcohol (Most know what this is, as Brewdog love to talk about it, but if you dont its Brewdog End of History)
5. World’s Biggest House made of Beer Mats – 300,000 beer coasters….stupid!
7. World Record for Most Beer Pints Balanced on the Head – 237 pints….stupid!
8. World’s Most expensive Bottle of Beer - I thought this might be Brewdog End of History but actually its seems to be a 12-litre bottle of Vieille Bon Secours ale which has been stored for the last 10 years and has an alcoholic volume of 8 per cent! £700 a bottle.
9. World’s Largest Glass of Beer – 8 ft pint of Guinness
10. World’s longest-serving bartender – 77 years. Angelo Cammarata retired in 2009 though. The 95-year-old bartender has been serving customers at Cammarata’s in Pittsburgh.
If you know better let us know!